The Director of Biologics, Nonclinical Safety Project Leader was recently introduced to Augmentiqs telepathology for GLP studies, internal collaboration between the company’s pathologists at multi-national sites, and real-time consultations with the Company’s expert consultant pathologist.
The toxicologic pathologist provided the following feedback as a testimonial on Augmentiqs.
“I was fortunate to recently have the honorable Dr. Abraham Nyska provide a quick demonstration. I co-lead ….. Department Meeting Scientific Lecture Series. At the advice of my colleague Dr. …. our goal is for Dr. Nyska to do a pathology case review ….. to our team, using this very impressive tool.
After sharing with Dr. Nyska my positive impressions of this tool, it thought it best I also directly share that initial feedback with all of you:
Augmentiqs real time speed & agility during the telepathology slide review was EXCELLENT.
- Often times with such e-tools there’s a significant time delay, especially during international calls.)
Augmentiqs clarity & microcellular identifications EXCELLENT.
- Camera/microscope magnification options allowed for easy review of identified lesion / cellular changes & morphometric measurements made as described by Dr. Nyska.
Augmentiqs ability to add extracted snapshots of pathology evaluated tissue sections to reports EXCELLENT.
- Offering ways to easily import pathology reviewed “cross-referenced” summaries is a clear “key” tool advantage; especially for GLP study reports & regulatory document submissions.
- On-screen identification of the specified “study” and participating online reviewers another pulse.
Augmentiqs as a didactic anatomy & toxicology educational tool EXCELLENT.
- Affords Dr. Nyska opportunity to easily conduct educational “case-study” pathology review sessions on a boarder scale to our nonclinical colleagues based across ……. sites.
Again, we at …are much appreciative for the opportunity to be exposed to your Augmentiqs telepathology tool through our long lasting successful partnership with Dr. Nyska.
Augmentiqs is …. offering ways to easily import pathology reviewed “cross-referenced” summaries is a clear “key” tool advantage; especially telepathology for GLP studies reports & regulatory document submissions.
Learn more about telepathology for GLP studies
Augmentiqs is the ideal solution for telepathology for GLP studies, saving time and reducing costs.