Send images directly to a cell phone or surgical ward
Referring physicians, surgeons and sponsors need real-time, on-demand access to imaging results and data to provide more responsive patient care. Augmentiqs P-PACS enables real-time image sharing via email, SMS, or any other web based application.
Intuitive, on-demand access of pathology images
- Augmentiqs P-PACS works over a standard web connection
- Can be embedded within an EMR or LIS portal
- Includes advanced back-end rendering and streaming, and access from a any browser-enabled device.
- Access to shared images requires no special software download.
- Images include all measurements and annotations
- Real-time interactive viewer offers simple to use viewing and annotation tools, as well as easy image download.
Fast, Simple, Secure Sharing. With Augmentiqs P-Pacs, pathologists can choose to allow patients to access their images. In such an event, a unique and secure log-in is generated and emailed to each patient after their exam. Patient images, information and reports can be accessed through the secure log-in from a variety of Web-browser enabled devices. Once registered, patients can view their pathology exam and manage who they want to share with (physician or non-physician).
The pathologist and patient have control of multiple sharing options:
- Sharing period
- Single image or entire examination
- Allow additional sharing levels
- Hide patients details
- Send automatic e-mail
- Optional message
After checking consent, a patient grants shared access. The shared user receives an e-mail request to join. The guest clicks on the link and registers or logs into the system to view the study or portfolio. Additional sharing and collaboration is granted by the patient. MyVue can be a stand-alone patient portal as part of radiology solution or Enterprise Archive, or embedded within an existing LIS or EMR patient portal.
- Image Exchange
Pathology images with corresponding patient and metadata play a pivotal role in creating effective AI algorithms for pathology. Participate in the world’s largest image sharing database to build the most advanced AI algorithms.