Low Cost Telepathology System for Microscope Based Pathology Workflow
Augmentiqs is designed as a low cost telepathology system for microscope based pathology workflow. Augmentiqs is a plug&play solution that includes a high-resolution microscope camera with an accompanying real-time communication software with embedded annotative, morphometric and quantitative capabilities. The unique camera captures a full field of view similar in dimension to the view from the eyepiece, and enables pathologists to instantly share, consult and educate with remote colleagues via real-time telepathology.
Microscope Based Telepathology Systems are Low Cost
Augmentiqs is a modular imaging and collaboration platform that fits within the pathologists existing microscope – connecting it with the pathologist’s PC and outside world.
Working with any microscope brand or model, Augmentiqs allows pathologists to instantly capture and share images with remote colleagues across the globe, while integrating digital pathology software that enhance workflow speed and quality.
- Modular system to existing microscope
- Annotations, morphometrics and database
- Quantitative analysis programs
- Real-time telepathology software
By integrating within the existing microscope’s optical path, Augmentiqs is a low cost solution that enables full digital pathology image sharing – in an affordable and easy to integrate package.
Augmentiqs is a low cost telepathology system for existing microscopes
Augmentiqs integrates within the existing microscope, transforming it into a low-cost & high-functioning solution for real time telepathology.
Augmentiqs integrates analytic software within the telepathology system.
A Telepathology System with Digital Pathology Capabilities
Augmentiqs is more than a camera and real-time communication platform. By operating within the microscope, Augmentiqs enables pathologists to access and deploy any pathology software for real-time quantitative analysis and immediate connectivity.
By combining the imaging, connectivity and augmented reality into a single platform, Augmentiqs allows pathologists to share images with remote colleagues in real-time, while simultaneously integrating quantitative applications that can be viewed by all parties.
While Augmentiqs has integrated open source QuPath software for nuclei counting and other computer assisted diagnostic toolsets, the platform works with any digital pathology software – having conducted the first pre-clinical study combining artificial intelligence developed by Aira Matrix in a real-time telepathology setting.
Augmentiqs telepathology enables pathologists to collaborate in a quick and affordable manner.
Augmentiqs enables multi-directional communication between the pathologist’s PC and microscope with remote viewers. By utilizing the microscope and PC, Augmentiqs allows pathologist to collaborate in real time, reducing costs & improving efficiency.
And as Augmentiqs does not scan the slide, but rather transfers only the region of interest as seen within the microscope eyepiece, Augmentiqs is a HIPPA compliant solution that commands a low data footprint.
- Utilize your lab’s existing capital equipment with no need for C-mount, trinocular head, or complex integration
- Perform telepathology from the pathologist’s microscope and PC
- Combined hardware/software piece provides entire digital solution
- Fits existing IT infrastructure with low bandwidth requirement
Augmentiqs Telepathology Advantages:
- No need for C-mount or trinocular head
- Open source files, publication grade images (TIFF, PNG, JPG)
- Images saved directly to PC
- Always ready for image capture (no need for adjusting beam splitter)
- Annotation software included as digital overaly
- Real time telepathology & collaboration software
- Automatic objective detection & morphometric calibration