INTEGRATION OF DIGITAL PATHOLOGY
TOXICOLOGIC PATHOLOGY TESTIMONIALS
Augmentiqs is changing the way pathologists work and collaborate with their peers with the integration of digital pathology directly within the microscope. Find out what your colleagues are saying about the microscope-based solution Augmentiqs.
- Augmentiqs real time speed & agility during the telepathology slide review was EXCELLENT.
- Often times with such e-tools there’s a significant time delay, especially during international calls.
- Augmentiqs clarity & microcellular identifications EXCELLENT.
- Camera/microscope magnification options allowed for easy review of identified lesion / cellular changes & morphometric measurements made as described by Dr. Nyska
- Augmentiqs ability to add extracted snapshots of pathology evaluated tissue sections to reports EXCELLENT.
- Offering ways to easily import pathology reviewed “cross-referenced” summaries is a clear “key” tool advantage; especially for GLP study reports & regulatory document submissions.
- On-screen identification of the specified “study” and participating online reviewers another pulse.
- Augmentiqs as a didactic anatomy & toxicology educational tool EXCELLENT.
- Affords Dr. Nyska opportunity to easily conduct educational “case-study” pathology review sessions on a boarder scale to our nonclinical colleagues based across GLOBAL sites.
- Live real-time image sharing of the tissue between microscope and distant viewers
- Real time annotations and morphometrics performed and viewed by all parties
- Transmission of single frame, as opposed to uploading of entire scanned slide (WSI method), leads to low bandwidth requirements, making the entire process feasible
- High quality images for all magnifications, full-screen viewing, large field of view
- Cost efficient solution that integrates with user’s existing microscope
Augmentiqs outperformed WSI and 3rd ocular cameras in benchmarks for innovation, speed, quality and value.
Incredible is the ability to make real-time photos of the lesion and save its in few instant….. as I do from my microscope or easier!
Thank you again and congratulation to all of you to make the telepathology, the future in our field, so simple!
As one of the first CROs to integrate Augmentiqs in its laboratory, ILS is pleased to offer our clients these digital pathology benefits for their preclinical studies.
An in-depth study comparing Augmentiqs to other digital pathology technologies, and the Return on Investment for routine use among distant pathologists.
TOTAL ANNUALIZED SAVINGS – $17,640
“By quantifying all use of the Augmentiqs system during the study period, CRL found it had achieved annualized cost-savings of $17,640, an amount that put full ROI well within the first year of purchase. Instant communication, ability to capture high-resolution images and integrated annotation software all contributed to improving the workflow efficiency.”
- 24.5 direct work hours saved
- 30 cycle days reduced
- $750 saved in shipping costs
- $750 saved in obtaining publication grade images